Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wednesday Stamper Challenge..

'Pick a letter' is the challenge this week over at 'Wednesday Stamper'. I picked the letter 'G' for 'giggle'. I used watercolored paper that I had already made for the background...and some Susan Branch stamps. And a transparency and the chipboard 'G'...and almost always some Tim Holt distress ink to antique the edges a a bit. And a touch of tatting which I tatted long ago. This was fun to have seen this take shape, thank you Wednesday Stamper ladies for the challenge. =) Without your weekly challenge I would be doing 'zilch'...not a thing I think!

9 comments:

lena-dailyscrap said...

Amazing! Love your background! The text is gorgeous aswell. I have a friend at work who has the best giggle ever and this reminds me of her... Love that little face to the right too.

Lorraine said...

what a lovely blog you have I like all the vintage images..like your letter G card and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Gorgeous composition, love the giggle quotations.

Hermine said...

This looks wonderful!

~*~Patty S said...

Giggle is such a sweet and playful word...lovely collage!

Your creations are a lovely addition to WS each week, so glad you are joining in.

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is lovely.
Gorgeous design. Your card is awesome.

Dolly Daydreams said...

What a lovely piece of art and like your G for Giggle . we could do with some of that. Marie

laury55 said...

love this...great idea to add definitions

Fiona said...

What a fun card - made me smile x