Friday, June 6, 2008



This collage is for the 'Mixed Media Monday' challenge which was to use a bingo card. This is a stamped bingo card. The stamps are all from 'Above the Mark'. I really enjoyed making this collage. I found the hand in the newspaper and cut that out and added lace and a bit of machine embroidery to the cuff. I am happy with the results & I think it looks rather real, ...smile. I also used a strip of sheer ribbon type fabric over the word 'bingo'. And a bit of white tissue on some of the numbers. Yes, some gesso also and Tim Holtz distress inks ending up with sandpapering here and there. My Mother would never play bingo for money, but enjoyed playing to win things like shampoo etc. Now my sister does the same thing. Well, thanks for looking if you've come by. I know I'm late with this one but my bingo stamp just came in the mail yesterday.

5 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

great piece!

Lisa said...

You did an amazing job! I so glad you went ahead and posted it!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Maggie Ann! Diane

Sandy said...

Wow wow wow this is great.
Fabulous creation.

nancy said...

I love your work so much, Maggie Ann. This one is beautiful. I so appreciate that you explain how you got certain effects. God bless you.
Nancy